Mypost Business that replaced click and send

Has anyone noticed how bad mypost business is compared to click and send? I can't delete draft orders, it doesn't import size or weight from ebay, it doesn't import a buyers ph number or email. Doesn't have a default ship from address. Last but I doubt least, they removed the option to pay cash at the post office! Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

When do professional software companies ever test anything these days? It's all about make, sell, profit. Screw the customers if it doesn't work properly, they can just buy the next version where we'll fix that problem and introduce ten more at one-and-a-half times the price!
Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

The users end up being the guinea pigs to test the new release.

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

Its a nightmare..Agree with all thats said ....not only  doesn't my post business import email address ..so you cant send track details to customers,...my item descriptions are too long and  have to be modified each time...the worst thing is IT DOES NOT EXPORT TRACK NUMBERS BACK TO EBAY..so you have to go back to "awaiting postage" and identify and manually enter 23 digit track numbers.....Will they ever fix these things?...people who work for AP agree " off the record" that the ebay integration is a disaster...Time taken to process labels has increased about fourfold

Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

I agree, The new AusPost business Click and Send site isn't as good as the old one,

ie, ease of use, far less fields to fill out and the import from Ebay facility doesn't work properly,

so you will have orders missing from drafts and I havent worked out how to process bulk order as yet.

I am trying to get used to it and trying to explore aspects of it where it would mke my life easier.

There is one big advantage however.

Im not sure if anyone noticed this, but in the old Click and Send system, when you process international

orders, You are shown a lower price of sending a parcel, but when you choose it and process everything and turn 

up at Australia Post Office to lodge and pay for the parcel cost, you are slugged with a higher price.

Eg, CnS showed 20.83 for USA, then at the PO, you are charge $23.87 (Approx figures).

If you chose to pay online and not at the post office, you were forced to book a pickup and I did

not want Auspost guy turning up to pickup for various reasons (office unattended, No assurity it has been lodged, etc)

So, Now.... You are able to choose to pay for the postage online and charged the lower shipping fee, then can

lodge the parcel at the LPO marking the parcels as already paid.

I think over time, the system will get better. 

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

I am having major issues with this new system. Apart from overseas customers imported from eBay that I can't get rid of, I also had a customer that had 2 accounts with 2 different user names so it wouldn't let me combine the order or edit it even though it was the same address. I now can't pay with AMEX and apart from all the editing of each order I have to clear cookies everytime I log in otherwise it won't let me edit orders and I get the dreaded spinning wheel on my Mac. Dread using this now, Click and Send was really speedy and handy.

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

I have been tearing my hair out with MyPost. It clearly states on their website that users get a 10% discount for being a MyPost customer. I send almost all parcels overseas and the discount should also apply to international, tracked shipments.  I don't print out my labels...I write them n submit parcels at PO, scan my MyPost barcode....but I never get the discount. I've contacted Austpost numerous times, have a case opened, this has been going on now for 4 weeks. Very frustrated....

Any advice/thoughts? 

Thanks! 

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

Discount? What discount? I was never told of any discount when I signed up to My Post just after it started. I know you get a discount if you use eBay labels (which I don't), but never heard of getting one just for scanning your card. One would think if that was the case the discount would automatically generate when they scan your card for each parcel you submit.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

It's for MyPost Business 250 accounts. Not sure if thats separate from MyPost Business or not. Here are Austpost screen shot which inform of discount. I have other screen shots which show the discount too. 

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

Ahhh, OK, sorry, I didn't see you mention the 250 accounts. 

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

Just remember, the MyPost 250 business account only requires a customer to use $250 a month postage. For me, that's less than 10 international parcels. It's not a big hurdle. 

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply