Mypost Business that replaced click and send

Has anyone noticed how bad mypost business is compared to click and send? I can't delete draft orders, it doesn't import size or weight from ebay, it doesn't import a buyers ph number or email. Doesn't have a default ship from address. Last but I doubt least, they removed the option to pay cash at the post office! Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

My reading is that the crireria is not "$250 a month postage", rather a volume of 250 parcels a year

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

For domestic yes, but for international, $250 per month. 

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Do you get the 250 discount on AU satchel postage?

When I transferred from Click n Send - my 250 discount didn't transfer with me.

Apparently (according to Aus Post) I was one of the 1% of customers that had trouble with the transfer. I had to ring them & they eventually added the 250 discount to my account.

My 'stuff-up' transfer was a work-in-progress for about 2 months.
Aus Post kept emailing me saying that my Click n Send was ending on a certain date - so I'd ring them & tell them that their new postage site wasn't working for me...so they'd 'extend' my Click n Send. 

All 250 members should have a barcode (sent by Aus Post) that will give the 250 discounts if & when you have to pay at the PO.
I never received a barcode when I first applied for the 250 discount years ago...but when I transferred over to the MYPost Business - one of first things I asked for (after the 250 discount) was that barcode - which they also sent me Woman Happy

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

I don't use Austpost domestic, only send international parcels. Austpost have been utterly hopeless in solving the discount issue. I sent them an ultimatum a few days ago...either fix it by Friday, 5pm, or I'm going to lodge a formal complaint with the Postal Industry Ombudsman. It's 5.09pm now, no response from Austpost, I gave them ample time to solve (  this has been going for 4 weeks)... so....

in addition, as I've been sending parcels overseas since I signed up, but didn't get discount, I have a stack of receipts which I'm going to back claim from them too. In the last 4 weeks, not once has Austpost tried to credit me for what I've paid for. They offer a service with discounts, and by God, they are going to have to stick to their contract. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply