Mypost Business

The new method of calculating your savings band started today for which I was not looking forward to. Have been on band 4 for a number of years based on 20 parcels per week . Starting today you needed to spend $250 per week to get the same band 4 discount. So I was dropped to band 3 today as I was not spending a $1000 per month.

I thought it was a bit unfair to suddenly change the way they worked out the discount with only a months warning. Then checking my emails this afternoon received one form AP giving me band 4 discount for the next 3 months. 

Did anyone else drop down a level and receive an email saying they would continue your previous level for the next few months. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Mypost Business

I didn't drop as I was already on Band 1. My biggest beef is that Canberra to Sydney isn't Zone 1. And that the spend equals a 45% increase in small satchels (my major postage method) sent per 4 weeks.

As you are doubtless aware, once you achieve a higher band, you retain it for 28 days, regardless of spend.

So you getting Band 4 for 3 months is a bonus. Stop complaining.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Yes. They dropped me from band 2 to band 1, then sent an email after I posted 2 items saying I was back on band 2.

I’m considering just making a new account every 3 months with the promo code so I can be band 3 all the time without keeping up the parcel spend.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

They have raised the spend amount well above what you would need compared to the old method. Going through the list of what counts is interesting and will need to give them a call to clarify what transactions I should scan my QR code for. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply