NEW FEATURE ON PICS

we know they're messing.....

I don't know if this is just for stores or site-wide. Go into your store - click on magnifying glass on picture - see what you get - an add to cart message (BINS)

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

This isn't a new way to look at listings, it was used for collections, interestingly now when you click a collection photo instead of getting the view as per chemist warehouse it takes you straight to the listing.  Appears they have swap them around. 

There was an announcement a little while back that they were dropping the Collections format.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 21 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

@gec2002 wrote:

This isn't a new way to look at listings, it was used for collections, interestingly now when you click a collection photo instead of getting the view as per chemist warehouse it takes you straight to the listing.  Appears they have swap them around. 

There was an announcement a little while back that they were dropping the Collections format.

Ok, so in a case of waste not want not, they've transferred the collections view to general listngs under the new stores format?

I can see a few advantages (and also a few drawbacks) but providing they don't make a complete mess of the cart, by allowing buyers to combine shipping easily, I could almost be in favour of this new development.

As usual, I'll wait and see how it all works out before putting myself through the effort of changing store formats.

Message 22 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

@twyngwyn wrote:
agree

Yep, buggy as all getout.

In the time we've been chatting about this the layout has changed.

When I first looked at one of your listings I could add to cart from the enlarged view, now I cannot?

Also, I don't know if you are selling heaps of stuff in the last hour but lots of your listings are coming up as "no longer available" via the enlarged view in your store.

The warning lights are flashing down in quality control.

(Industrial Disease - Dire Straights)

Message 23 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

@dazzledayz wrote:

@twyngwyn wrote:
agree

Yep, buggy as all getout.

In the time we've been chatting about this the layout has changed.

When I first looked at one of your listings I could add to cart from the enlarged view, now I cannot?

Also, I don't know if you are selling heaps of stuff in the last hour but lots of your listings are coming up as "no longer available" via the enlarged view in your store.

The warning lights are flashing down in quality control.

(Industrial Disease - Dire Straights)

My mistake, I was looking at auction items, add to cart is still there.

Message 24 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

lol....my heart just skipped a beat 🙂

I have only sold 1 item in the last hour.....off to have a look....thanks
Message 25 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

OK...I'm not seeing what you are, but I do have missing thumbnails....but if I click on the empty squares, I can still view photos
Message 26 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

I have noticed this afternoon the magnifying glasses on mine are coming and going at will Smiley Frustrated

Message 27 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

....has it been 2 weeks, yet? Certainly feels like it
Message 28 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

A lot of people are having problems with pictures not enlarging, including me. A lot don't enlarge anyway but the others that should, don't.
Message 29 of 36
Latest reply

NEW FEATURE ON PICS

'Twas 2 weeks Saturday just gone for me

Message 30 of 36
Latest reply