NO SOLD ITEMS DISPLAYING ON ANY EBAY SITE

Anyone lost their SOLD items listings? Mine does not come up in mobile ap, mobile site or desktop site.

Frustrating since I needed to address stuff for posting.

I did find that going through the item number in messages found the listing, and I could view order details that way. But as I do 99% of my ebay work through the mobile ap, it is a pain the A!

Respond if you are having issues too!

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: NO SOLD ITEMS DISPLAYING ON ANY EBAY SITE

IT IS BACK! It appears that these things only happen when you want to use them - that's Murphy's Law I think! LOL

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

@jasong311 wrote:

Your username made me giggle! I thought it was an "i" not a "j" and that would make it a completely different name - see what I mean? LOL

Cat Surprised

Cat LOL

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@jasong311 wrote:

Your username made me giggle! I thought it was an "i" not a "j" and that would make it a completely different name - see what I mean? LOL

no it wouldn't - you need two ss to make that word 

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

@jasong311 wrote:

no it wouldn't - you need two ss to make that word 

Yes, but it would still read the same.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Never had an issue yet with app not displaying brought items, watching, sold, ect. Sometimes when looking at items that are being bidded on there are 9 bids and 0 bidders.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

YEP SAME HERE AS PER USUAL EBAY WANT OUR MONEY BUT CANT PROVIDE A PROPER WORKING WEBSITE!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply