New listings page format is terrible

Who's bright idea brought in the changes to the listings page.

Cumbersome, can't tab quickly through, page needs to reload to bring up pull down menus.

It slowed down the process of listing items.  Stupidity.

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: New listings page format is terrible

Good luck with the "normal".  Mine did too until yesterday when they switched me over & there's no going back.

Took me twice as long to list a book & I can't seem to get the font size below 14 (I usually use 12).

Message 31 of 49
Latest reply

does not work with firefox and time wasting. i will avoid listing  with ebay anymore takes too much time

Message 32 of 49
Latest reply

"Took me twice as long to list a book & I can't seem to get the font size below 14 (I usually use 12)."

Do you have a template saved? I had a really old one and that imported OK into Sell Similar (Custom Template). Do you have an active listing that you like? I believe you can save this to Inventory and maybe use it to Sell Similar? (Only guessing). It may have your preferred font size.

Works OK with Firefox for me.

Message 33 of 49
Latest reply

Yes, I tried all that but when I copied in the new text for description of story line it was too small (8 or 10) & wouldn't let me change it except for 14 & above.  Spent ages trying different ways & finally just let it go @ 14.

Message 34 of 49
Latest reply

That's a shame - it kept my font size from the template. At least it did yesterday - haven't tried to list anything today!

Message 35 of 49
Latest reply

My store account still offers a range of font sizes, including 12 which is my preference for parts of my description.

My non-store account was involuntarily migrated a week ago.

I have noted to eBay that they are a platform and don't really have a moral right to decide how I choose to display my listings. Crickets. How surprising.

Message 36 of 49
Latest reply

Now I've listed an item under this new tool (on a different ebay account) I add my very low opinion of the tool who invented this crock of ship. Obviously the idiot never tries selling on this platform.

Message 37 of 49
Latest reply

'Using Firefox' after revising a new listing - presto no description - blank
even not using firefox, There are alot of problems the silly method of updating, nothing above 14pt, specifics cannot upgrade etc etc. really  who wrote this program - -someone working for amazon !

Message 38 of 49
Latest reply

A slow and cumbersome system waiting for the page reload.

EBay appears to be constantly trying to match my item with someone else selling the same thing, until it concludes no match is found and allows progress.

Painfully slow.

You know they say- if no one can see it no one can buy it.

EBay I only have so many hours a day to list, you will only be getting half of the listings that you used to get.

Message 39 of 49
Latest reply

I found it easier to make a few templates for different item types or I mainly use sell similar. 

Message 40 of 49
Latest reply