New to Ebay

bella-booteek
Community Member

Hi

Im new to ebay and would like to know why do people just watch your products and not just buy

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: New to Ebay

You have COD listed as a payment method, that means Cash on Delivery and is a service offered by AP.

Bella Booteek does not responsibility for any loss or damage caused by Australia Post.

Sorry but unless AP judge the packaging to be adequate, and they almost never do, you are obliged to refund or replace and unless you have used registered post or click & send the same goes for missing items too.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

bella-booteek
Community Member

Thank you everyone for your replies. Will consider closing my store until I have more itemS. really appreciate your help. 

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Well Bella, to get back to your original question. I love just watching items, especially those extremely overpriced ones where a seller has an overinflated sense of value in an item. Just love watching them NOT sell. Yet it still doesn't occur to most sellers that their item just may have been overpriced. They seem to keep listing them over and over again at the same NON SELLING price, go figure it....

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

You are so right, Bsal. I"ve never seen so many grossly over-priced items as in the last couple of years even though most of these items are not by any means rare or hard to come by.  

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply