No $1 SUNDAY today???

Has the $1 Sunday promo finished? It is always on my ebay at exactly midnight, but not tonight Man Sad

Well it has been going since November or December, so I guess it has to end sooner or later.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

No $1 SUNDAY today???

menca-3
Community Member
Oh Well ,have to move to Amazon ??
Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

drouin4
Community Member
Mine are all gone also.
Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

Odd they ere advertising it on the radio all week.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

I contacted CS via chat and asked why I wasn't getting the email to activate it and was told I could list my items and any that sell request a Credit.

contact CS via chat (so you'll get a copy of the chat transcript as evidence) and mention you heard it on the radio and ask if you can list items and request a credit for any that sell.

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

oh, yeah, right.

why not just send out the emails?

i'm not listing stuff on the say so of CS then chasing refunds.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

Totally agree!

And what about the listing fees? Will they credit them too?
Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

Just chatted to a rep via live chat - was informed that the offer is over. Marketing department is working on it. I think we can kiss Super Sunday Good Bye. There was no mention of asking for credit refunds for listing on Sunday without the offer.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

garrcc
Community Member

Spoke to Live chat via messages - not too much help - felt that the promotion was over, then I spoke to Ebay Customer Help via phone -  they will honour listings listed today - get onto the phone to discuss with them and they will make a note to honour promotion. If you are pinged for fees - then you will need to get your final valuation fees amended.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

No $1 SUNDAY today???

It just vanished for me too.

I am so angry at myself for trusting it would stay.

I didn't start using it straight away because i didn't want to rely on it.  But it seemed to be going on and on so I caved in.

I have listed so many things and if we don't get it back or some other promotional free listings I will lose at least two thirds of the items I have put on.

Why do they do this.?

I wish they would give the time limit on all those promotions so that you can judge if it's going to be worthwhile.

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply