No $1 SUNDAY today???

Has the $1 Sunday promo finished? It is always on my ebay at exactly midnight, but not tonight Man Sad

Well it has been going since November or December, so I guess it has to end sooner or later.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: No $1 SUNDAY today???

But, if you had sold any, you wouldn't 'lose' them.

These promos are only really any good if you actually make sales.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

maybe we need to delist everything at the end of our 30 day listing period (for buy it nows)

maybe seeing thousands of items being removed all on the same day would wake up the minions.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

That's right.

The FVF doesn't affect me much as most of my items sell for under $10, but I think of them as a chance to list more than my 40 free items per month.

Hopefully many of them will sell before the 3 free re-lists have ended.

I'm sure Ebay will have another offer soon, eg no fees for 24 hours or something similar, it's just not as easy to plan ahead for.
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I'm surprised it ran as long as it did - really surprised! I didn't use it as much as I could have but I was doing other things. I sold a few expensive items so I'm happy.
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Again, the $1 sunday isn't working for me. Can anyone confirm that it has officially ended? Saw some comments saying that it's back this week

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

@casbit33 wrote:

It just vanished for me too.

I am so angry at myself for trusting it would stay.

I didn't start using it straight away because i didn't want to rely on it.  But it seemed to be going on and on so I caved in.

I have listed so many things and if we don't get it back or some other promotional free listings I will lose at least two thirds of the items I have put on.

Why do they do this.?

I wish they would give the time limit on all those promotions so that you can judge if it's going to be worthwhile.

One of the reasons they might do it is to encourage you to take up a store subscription. My non store account recieved the 150 freebies offers month after month. It was great and I was sellimg heaps. Then it just stopped. No warning. Every other seller was coming to the boards with posts about offers and getting freebies and I couldnt get them for love or money.

So I opened another store. It has worked out really well with good ongoing sales. Wouldnt have happened though if ebay had not turned the freebie tap off. 

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply