No Aus Shoe size

Please excuse my ignorance but I am trying to list some shoes and in item specifics there is only US,UK and EUR sizing.AUS size is no longer there,am I the only one with this problem if so could someone advise how to fix it.Thanks

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

No Aus Shoe size

I have always thought Aus is same as UK seeing as we are part of the Commonwealth.

I am a size 9 foot here in Aus and I use size 9UK.

image host
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

I know that US and AUS sizes are the same in womens,it is just that usually it just comes up as Aus size and it only seems to be doing it in womens shoes.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

UK and Australia are the same in MENS sizes.

Australia is different to everywhere else in WOMENS sizes; in fact, it is markedly different to both US and UK.

http://www.shoesizes.co

Shoe importers will also tell you that there often seems to be a difference in last sizes, especially in shoes coming from China and Asia generally.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

i think ebay likes to keep everything in US whatevers.

US money, US sizes, US spelling.

just google a size comparison chart for shoes then list the sizes

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

Some of the emails I get from ebay are dated something like 4/30/2018. Usually trying to ask me how good they are and I always give them a low rating with the comment "Australia does not have 30 months in 2018".

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

there's a problem with that shoe chart, I've always worn a size 6UK and a size 8AU

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

The shoe size conversion chart that someone gave a link to-I would not rely on that as it seems way out compared to some other charts I have seen.

It's a pity you can't list in Australian sizes but if the shoe itself is in an Australian size, I would put the size in the title of the ad and in the description and photos.

Other than that, if you can put in the European equivalent, and also the measured length of the shoe, that might help people.

I find on the charts-and I have looked at heaps of them over the last few years-the European/Australian equivalent is usually constant but the US/Aust sizing is not. Some say it is the same but for US, you have to go up a size.

For example, size 8 women's shoe in Aust is usually 39 European. I find that is accurate as I am a size 8. But US 8 is a bit small and i take an 8.5 or 9 US.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

I'm an Au 8 but U.K. 6.5, US 8.

funny how shoe sizes for AU are the same as US and different for U.K. But when it comes to clothing I find AU and UK the same and US different ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

No Aus Shoe size

Thankyou to all that answered but what I really wanted to know was "why when I now list a pair of shoes there is not just size in the item specifices there is now 3 seperate boxes with US,UK and Euro".It no longer just has Shoe size so I am assuming that I would have to add Aus size to the specifics.I know its not a big deal just wondered why after all these years it had changed and virtually overnight.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply