Non Paying Bidder

I have recently had a non paying bidder and when looking at her feedback, she literally has not paid for 100's of items.Why does ebay allow these people to stay on here and keep bidding.
Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Non Paying Bidder

@jimmyjoejoe_jnr wrote:

Hi sheep how do you look at a bidders recent purchase list.Thanks

Jimmy, here.

Message 41 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

Thanks sheep just had a look and she is still buying.Unbelieveable.

Message 42 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

I will make sure I do when I have the opportunity.  NPD is still open at this stage.

Message 43 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

Thanks jjjj...straight onto the LIST....haven't seen worse....eye-popping!!
Message 44 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

Thank you !!!  Bookmarked !!

Message 45 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

Good work - another added to my growing blocked list.

This is a recent thing with ebay.  I started using ebay back in 2006 and in the last 2 years, bidders have been able to get away with more and more.

Message 46 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

can't believe how gullible some of you posters are.

ie "surely at least a couple of the neg pos leavers filed a NPB dispute and a strike was issued."

If you believe most sellers have already embraced the system and do not leave negative positives

...then there would be a #### load more "strikes" that are not able to be detected

....because wait for it.......

....  those sellers that do follow the rules have left no feedback at all..... they processed a NPB dispute and moved on

How many of those were there ???

I cannot see that factored into your "gazintering" at all

ie the buyer could have 100's upon 1000's of strikes.

It is not in ebays best interest to remove casual/serial/ habitual non payers from the buyer pool because they

understand that the last seller's non payer could be the next seller's great buyer.

That's why accounability does not factor into ebays NPB policy at all

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 47 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

Perhaps you meant to "reply" to another's comment, as your quotes don't respond to my comments here.

The winning bidder on four of my items, did not pay and now has four UPI strikes against them (or whatever they are called). Let's hope that counts for something.
Message 48 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

@cathyjoyjoy wrote:
Perhaps you meant to "reply" to another's comment, as your quotes don't respond to my comments here.

The winning bidder on four of my items, did not pay and now has four UPI strikes against them (or whatever they are called). Let's hope that counts for something.

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/unpaid-item.html

How do you know that ebay has issued the strikes?

Policy overview

When a buyer wins an item or uses Buy It Now to purchase an item, theyโ€™re obligated to complete the purchase by sending full payment to the seller.

If a buyer doesnโ€™t pay for an item within 4 days, sellers can open an unpaid item case in the Resolution Centre.

If the buyer still doesn't pay or reach some other agreement with the seller,

eBay may record the unpaid item on the buyer's account.

Unpaid items and and account limits

• Buyers who don't pay may have unpaid items recorded on their accounts.

• Unpaid items are separate from Feedback, and don't affect a user's Feedback score or Feedback Profile.

• Unpaid items will automatically be assigned to the buyer's account when the seller receives a final value fee credit.

• If you have excessive unpaid items on your account, we may limit or end your ability to buy.

• Buyers have the option of appealing an unpaid item if they believe it was undeserved.

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 49 of 55
Latest reply

Non Paying Bidder

colic2bullsgirlore Community Member
6:52 AM

~~~

How do you know that ebay has issued the strikes?
~~~
Unpaid items will automatically be assigned to the buyer's account when the seller receives a final value fee credit.
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 50 of 55
Latest reply