Nooo! my item retails $199 sold for only $0.99!

mime225
Community Member

omg I auctioned my PocketWizard and it ended up selling for only $0.99! New it retails for just under $200. Is there anything I can do or do I have to send over the item for less then a dollar?

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

I'm happy to be corrected, but I think it could have something to do with the eBay listing links you have on your items.

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

Looking at your auction it seems you have copied and pasted from Microsoft Word.  In future if you are going to use Word first copy and paste into a text editor such as Notebook and then into ebay. 

To remove the rubbish text - go to your item.  At the top left you will see "Revise the item".  Click.  When Revise Your Listing opens, about half way down uou will see "Additional item description" Click the Standard Tag and you will see your ad.  Highlight the section you wish to remove ie <script> ...... </script>.  Right click and select delete.  Go to the bottom of the page and select the Blue Tag "Update Listing".  Job done.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

It happens. I listed a vehicle part for $30 with free postage. It was supposed to go into a 5kg satchel ($18 fixed postage cost to me). Whether by faulty scales or uneven ground when I weighed it while listing it was actually a little over 5kg. Postage cost to me would have exceeded the total sale value by a fair bit. I pulled the pin on the sale. OP has every right to cancel.
Message 43 of 43
Latest reply