Nowhere to print address labels????

All I can print now is a packing slip.  Does anyone know how I go about printing an address on a letter which is what I have done forever!

Thanks

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Nowhere to print address labels????

Thanks for that. As much as it might encourage eBay to revert the change, I'd rather use this method than waste customer service peoples time with this ridiculous issue, even just for my own sanity.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

@3415len wrote:

sounds like you have it under control ,

Unfortunately not - there are now 3 document options when you select to print a "packing slip and more", none of which suit my purposes and makes the way I handle addressing a lot more time consuming (I assumed I'd still be able to close the print window and still have a list of invoices I could scroll through to copy / paste delivery addresses, but closing the print screen closes all invoice windows / tabs 😕  )

There's probably a way to download orders and just pull the delivery address, but I'm hoping there's going to be enough pressure from sellers for ebay to make some adjustments to the current system. 

I mostly just thought downloading the PDF of the second option would help sellers who used to print out the receipt for their own records, as that's still in my list of document options:

document options.PNG

Packing slip is basically a list of items which can include a cost breakdown, but apparently isn't an invoice, order receipt is intended for seller records, and pick list is basically the packing slip but plus some info and minus other info. None of them are particularly useful (for me, anyway). If ebay don't get it together, I'll probably have to look at a third-party invoicing tool - Ready To Ship may be a solution for some, as I'm pretty sure you can create plain (i.e. letter) shipping labels through there. 

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

I have used integrated packing slips with self-adhesive address labels at the top for many years, but there is no longer an option to do this except by archiving my sales, selecting order numbers individually, and printing the packing list/labels one at a time. Thanks to eBay for making what was a simple job 10x as difficult - I'd change my packing system but I still have around 500 of the integrated labels, and they weren't cheap.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

I have just been cutting the address out of the packing slip and sticking it on to envelopes.  It doesn't look very professional,  but I given up trying to fix all of eBay's unfriendly and time wasting user systems!

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

I've had the exact same problem, and contacted eBay. They are doing modifications to the Australian system, so you need to log into the UK site, and print them from there. EBay.com.uk

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

This is driving me crazy! now I am writing addresses by hand which is extra work I do not need. 

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Just went to print from the UK site and they have changed to the new system as well.
It's honestly like the "smart" folks at eBay just like f#@king with us.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Yeah, that just happened to me too. EBay are a bunch of morons. If you're a hobby seller, it's no big deal, but try copy-and-paste 50 orders a day 

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply