Once in a while you get a win. Australia Post

I got so peeved off with my local Post Office agency refusing to accept 'old' pre-paid registered post stickers that I shoved 30 of them in an envelope and sent them off to Australia Post complaints in one of the envelopes they provide when you want to claim on missing registered mail.

It only took two months but I got 30 brand new labels back this week and a letter of apology, plus a note that they had 'counseled' the PO agency staff.

Pity I use click and send, now, and a pity all the prices are going up again 😄

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Woo hoo!!!! Well done 😄

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Some days are diamonds, even if they're fairly worthless lol

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Well, if you don't ask you don't get, so I asked, and I got, plus the apology. haven't been back into the PO to see if they are speaking to me, mind you 😄

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Well, if you don't ask you don't get, so I asked, and I got, plus the apology. haven't been back into the PO to see if they are speaking to me, mind you 😄

You certainly appear to be leading something of a charmed life at the moment Oldworldlady.

Two scores with postal matters in a short space of time, one the high speed mail arriving from the USA, and now this little win.

If the old saying is anything to go by you should be up for another wn pretty soon as it says, "Good things arrive in threes" but then there that other saying that goes something like, " Third time never like the rest", so let's just keep our fingers crossed for you that the third one is something well worth happening :-x

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I am using reg post labels that are a few years old, back when they were about $2.85 and my PO have never commented on them, only two left now though:_|

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply