Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why can't I send a combined invoice?

HI I have a buyer who purchased an item 4 days ago and I sent the initial invoice. They then won a 2 more items today and when I go in to send a new invoice, it only shows the 2 new ones? I've tried to go into the initial invoice and resend - but it ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sick of buyers having the advantage!! :(

I know this is a common complaint, but I really am sick of buyers having the advantage over us sellers on ebay! As a seller, I am paying a commission to ebay, paying paypal fees and on top of that, I have buyers who play games, because they know they...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo lister

Hi I just tried using Turbo lister for the first time. I can't really see the advantage to it at the moment. It is painfully slow. I know it will take some time to get used to it and I'm not great with computers, but is it always this slow, particula...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Head to head with the big dogs of ebay

Hey guys,This may have been posted before however.With ebay removing sellers ability to use listing addons like the feature plus ($49.99) how are the small starts suposed to compete with better ranked big dogs of ebay?With ebays "best match" a defaul...

POSTAGE COSTS

Hi, I am looking for info about the "click & pay" option offered at Australia Post.. How useful is this service ???

Shipping cost based on state?

Hi, I'm assuming this has been asked before however I can't find it ANYWHERE. Question being: Can I create a shipping table (like you can on ebayUS) that calculates shipping based on which state of Australia the customer lives in. Most of the time it...

to refund or not?

I sold an item a couple of weeks ago, i received a positive feedback from the buyer, now she is claiming that she didnt receive item? what to do refund or not?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Find contact information

Hi, Anyone know what Ebay's definition of "involved in a recent transaction" means? I have an item listed and a bidder has used the Find Contact Information (under advanced search) to get full contact details including phone number. They only transac...

Postage

Hi I am new to this. Are you sellers aware that eBay charges a final value fee on postage. Take a look in your account. I think this is outragous. The only people that benifit from postage is eBay and the postal service used . It is not a profit maki...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Similiar items allowed as 2 different listings?

Just doing taking some photos earlier and noticed two book and cassette packs are similiar they are both brand new and have the same book, but one has a white cassette and one has a blue cassette. Does this mean I can list both seperately at the same...

What ever happened to common courtesy?

Or is it now called "rare courtesy". Received the below email tonight - exactly as is.... "I am still waiting on these,I am getting frustrated with your service: (: (" Item was purchased and paid for on the afternoon of the 30/7, and also posted the ...

Asking for an item to be returned to sender

Hello, I sent an overseas parcel to France and have the number of the Registered Post docket, if that helps. I suspect the person that I sent it to short-changed me and would like it returned. Is there any way of arranging this? Thanks for any help.

Some help required.

Hello All, Im an infrequent seller and consequently a bit rusty. I have an overseas auction winner whos been registered for 8 months with no feedback. He was a bit slow to contact me but has now and is asking for my email address to pay via Paypal is...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powerseller Status Unwanted - Misleading / Deceptive Conduct

I've sold 304 items over 4 years on eBay and now I get no more 30 "Free" .10c listings! WHY? Beacuse now I'm a Powerseller! Wow, earning less than a few thousand per year - not a tenth of the average annual wage over 4 years, and I'm given something ...

Cancelling sale for item

Hi, I was selling an item through ebay and the auction completed on August 22nd. I have only been able to get in contact with the buyer once, and he has not indicated how the item will be payed for. I am moving this week and I would like to sell the ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful