Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item has not been paid for

How long after an auction ending am I able to re-list an item, or offer as a second chance offer to the next highest bidder? I have had a few items not paid for, and the buyers have not responded to my efforts to contact them. I have opened unpaid ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not closing my store

Oh I got SO angry. I called Ebay every name under the sun. I cursed them, swore at them, and yes, I still think they are money grabbing low lifes. BUT There is nowhere on the internet, nowhere, that has the volume and traffic that Ebay does. And if I...

My first neg - it really hurts, doesn't it?

Received my first neg today - I think that it is unjustified as I did describe defects But what can you do? Only ask the seller for a revision and that's pretty unlikely to be given. I would have been happy to refund - why can't sellers write first? ...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can't see one of my listings

I have relisted a cat bed, I looked it up under 'cat bed' and its not there however when I look in the cat category it is there. Also when I am look at my other listings it isn't there again. Sorry does this all make sense? Hope I have explained it. ...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Direct Deposit

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a lovely day! Just wanted to get some advice from sellers who offer buyers the extra option to pay via direct deposit. I have offered this option previously and luckly enough have had no problems (plus saved p/pal...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Adverts on Ebay Listings

What is the deal with businesses advertising on Ebay? I think it is very wrong when you are trying to sell an item and on your lisiting page appears advert selling simular items as you are. EG: Im listing a laptop for sale and an advert is on my list...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal foreign currency on the rise? Have you noticed any trends?

I noticed that over the last 24 months, the discrepency between xe and PayPal has grown. Originally, if xe showed $1.00AUD = $1.02USD PayPal would give us $1.00AUD = $1.00USD Give or take, about 2% discrepency. Now, I've consistently noticed it at 3-...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Classifieds listing

Does anyone know how to advertise a business in eBay's Classifieds? I've seen businesses advertising, but I've searched everywhere to put up an ad, but can't find the procedure.

FURTHER TO "buy it now" ebay has it both ways.

Contacted Res Centre re 'buy it now"(BIN). 1/ BIN with PayPal(PP) introduced to cover sellers from dodgy buyers. 2/ BIN without PP,buyer "may have their own reasons" as to why they do not pay immediately... and ....the buyer is misusing the BIN featu...

PayPal and eBay Order Status Issue

I know there have been instances in the past where no emails were sent notifying of a payment via PayPal, and occasionally also payments have taken a while to be processed and appear, but I've never had this one before so thought I'd check here and s...

buyers are never ever wrong?

I did have 100% positive feedback till yesterday when a buyer left me a nasty negative.They bought 2 rats traps from me and as per usual i sent them straight after payment was made. Then they said they never received them so i resent 2 more at 100% c...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Some buyers can be frustrating

i recently had a past buyer asking me for a couple of week to please split up some magazines as he wanted just one. So I eventually did he messaged me on the 19th, I listed them individually on the 21st, as a past buyer, that was the reason I decided...