PAY PAL....anyone having trouble signing in tonight?

I cant sign in to my Pay Pal account...first time this has happened..would it be a problem connected to Ebay problems tonight?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: PAY PAL....anyone having trouble signing in tonight?

I was not able to login ito my paypal account. Right now when it's working i'm not able to pay nutrition food for my baby and bio food from one seller i tried to pay with credit card and no problem. It seems some problem with paypal.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

We are also unable to login from our android phone either.

So no messages about anything.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Thank you all for your answers  ๐Ÿ™‚  it is a relief to know that it may not be a 'bug' in my computer.....

I had visions of my Pay Pal account being hijacked...lol

Ebay is STILL having problems this morning...I cant see my selling page ?

I hope buyers from yesterday are patient & understanding..

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

All mine seem to be working. I also just paid for something using PayPal and that worked OK too. Mind you, I haven't tried to log in to eBay this morning, I was still logged in from yesterday, so I don't know if that means anything (I should need to login again later this afternoon as it wants me to roughly every 24 hours).

I've only had one payment from a buyer this morning, but they've paid via direct deposit, so can't say if that side of things is working in that respect.

Hopefully they fix it soon so you affected people can get on with business.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

i had the same problem last night that lasted approx an hour or so then everything back to normal.

today every thing seems fine i just paid for an item though paypal with no problems and have recived two payments from paypal. maybe ebay are doing whatever they are doing in batch's affecting an amount of accounts at a time. 

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

We were able to log back in as normal by around 11am.

Will see what happens tomorrow.

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply