PayPal have removed 'Print Packing Slip' option

Hi. PayPal have recently removed the option to 'Print Packing Slip'. Furthermore, they have removed the address details of customers who have purchased items from me.

Is it safe to use eBay listed addresses to work out where to send items? I can find this via 'View Order Details'.

Or should I be messaging customers from now on to asking them to confirm if their eBay default address is correct?

Your thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: PayPal have removed 'Print Packing Slip' option

Eh. It's working again now. Weirdest glitch I've ever seen. Will leave this thread up because I'm sure this is bound to happen to others at some point.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I believe to protect yourself, you should only ever ship to the address in paypal 

Did you not get emails to say payment had been made by/from paypal?  the address would be in those

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Eh. It's working again now. Weirdest glitch I've ever seen. Will leave this thread up because I'm sure this is bound to happen to others at some point.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I believe to protect yourself, you should only ever ship to the address in paypal 

Did you not get emails to say payment had been made by/from paypal?  the address would be in those

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Hi enigma. Didn't even think about that! Yes, the address was in the confirmation email.

Seems this was just a glitch. Smiley Indifferent Strangest one I have ever seen at that. Smiley Surprised

Does pay to look at my emails, I guess. I have become too accustomed to only looking at that flashing bell!!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply