Payment Summary shows AU $0.00 available funds

Anybody else getting this?  I've been getting it sporadically for 3 or 4 days now.  You go to the Payments summary and it shows $0.

I have weekly payouts.  They are like clockwork.  This is not a payment issue nor is it because I have no sales, it's just a website glitch but it's bugging me.

AU $0.00
Available funds
No payout is scheduled

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

i'm in the same boat - had available funds, pending funds and a scheduled payout (i have mine set daily) and was due for a payout today but it never came (no email, no ebay message). the "payment" tab financial summary shows $0 available, $0 pending and no payout in the transaction list. 

i contacted customer service via chat and each person i have spoken with can't seem to grasp the issue or figure out what i'm getting at. 

Message 11 of 28
Latest reply

@lm-entertainment wrote:

i'm in the same boat - had available funds, pending funds and a scheduled payout (i have mine set daily) and was due for a payout today but it never came (no email, no ebay message). the "payment" tab financial summary shows $0 available, $0 pending and no payout in the transaction list. 

i contacted customer service via chat and each person i have spoken with can't seem to grasp the issue or figure out what i'm getting at. 

It doesn't sound exactly the same, as we did get our payout today (it's in our bank account as usual), plus the standard email and message.

Your problem sounds much more concerning.

Message 12 of 28
Latest reply

I'm in the same boat.

No payout and "0" in both processing and available with plenty of sales coming through. 

Going to jump on live chat when home from work. 

Message 13 of 28
Latest reply

No payout today for me either and 0 funds processing and available. Oddly enough, payout history for sales that I made earlier today are showing as processed already which is also odd.

Message 14 of 28
Latest reply

Yep me too with same problem.

AU $0.00
Available funds
No payout is scheduled

Yet Sales have been made, payments received and zero in processing  (all showing as completed), zero in available and zero in "on hold".

Customer service couldn't help, just got the usual "I will report and escalate this issue".

Only hope to cling to.... is some sellers are getting their payments sent to their bank even though glitches are showing on their transactions page.

Message 15 of 28
Latest reply

I just got someone half-decent through Customer Service - they said they'll escalate it to their technical team. 

He said he has had others with the same issue - but most have received their payouts and they had shown up on their "Payments" page after that had occurred - but that hasn't happened with me. 

When you go into the the transactions and click "View" on the right of the page on the payment summary page - it should have a "Payout ID." Mine are all blank for the recent sales - and he seemed to think people who did receive payouts had a value / Payout ID in that field. 

Hope you can resolve it! 

Message 16 of 28
Latest reply

yes im getting the same very annoying hope this gets corrected Very fast 

Message 17 of 28
Latest reply

@lm-entertainment wrote:

I just got someone half-decent through Customer Service - they said they'll escalate it to their technical team. 

He said he has had others with the same issue - but most have received their payouts and they had shown up on their "Payments" page after that had occurred - but that hasn't happened with me. 

When you go into the the transactions and click "View" on the right of the page on the payment summary page - it should have a "Payout ID." Mine are all blank for the recent sales - and he seemed to think people who did receive payouts had a value / Payout ID in that field. 

Hope you can resolve it! 

They always tell you that, to get rid of you. Don't believe a word of it. If you got back in touch again, they'd tell you exactly the same thing. If they did actually escalate everything to the technical team, they would need in excess of a million monkeys  tech employees, and that's just for Monday.

Message 18 of 28
Latest reply

yeah, i expected that to be the case, but the person i spoke with said they'd get back to me within a short timeframe with an update. didn't expect one - but got a reply soonafter, so hopefully it's true. 

chatwithebay18jan.jpg

Message 19 of 28
Latest reply

@lm-entertainment wrote:

yeah, i expected that to be the case, but the person i spoke with said they'd get back to me within a short timeframe with an update. didn't expect one - but got a reply soonafter, so hopefully it's true. 

chatwithebay18jan.jpg

Again, you have been told what they want you to hear to go away and leave them alone. They have sent you a "promise" knowing that you are unlikely to get back onto them, while you wait for the "promise". It's all lip service, don't fall for it. If it works out for you, awesome, but it has zero to do with escalating to the "tech team". 

Message 20 of 28
Latest reply