Payment Summary shows AU $0.00 available funds

Anybody else getting this?  I've been getting it sporadically for 3 or 4 days now.  You go to the Payments summary and it shows $0.

I have weekly payouts.  They are like clockwork.  This is not a payment issue nor is it because I have no sales, it's just a website glitch but it's bugging me.

AU $0.00
Available funds
No payout is scheduled

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Payment Summary shows AU $0.00 available funds

Anyone got it sorted yet?

I got told there aware of the issue and looking into it. 

Message 21 of 28
Latest reply

shortly after i received a message saying their "technical team" were looking into it - i received a payout message / email for todays date and that payout has been deposited as normal. 

though, it seems the issue isn't fixed because i've had further sales and the payments tab still shows $0 available, $0 pending and no payouts scheduled. 

Message 22 of 28
Latest reply

My payment summary shows the same AU $0.00 available and no payouts scheduled,

the 'available' tab does show the five 'completed' sales from yesterday and their respective

payout values,  yet the total at the top shows $0.00.  Very annoying and worrying. Too late to contact

support tonight, will do so tomorrow.

Message 23 of 28
Latest reply

The totals are displaying again... came good around midnight

Message 24 of 28
Latest reply

Yes, ours too.

Message 25 of 28
Latest reply

Yes, it seems like it may be fixed as mine is also now showing all correct totals in Summary (Sellers hub) and payments sent

Message 26 of 28
Latest reply

My screen is now showing the correct details.  No payments were impacted, with my Tuesday payment coming through 

Message 27 of 28
Latest reply

I have received 2 payouts now and the payment stats are showing correctly so I assume the issue is resolved, at least for me.

Message 28 of 28
Latest reply