Paypal not letting me transfer to my bank account

Hi is it just me or is anyone else having trouble transfering their funds from paypal into their bank account.

When you click on withdraw money it just stays on the same page and deos nothing

Its only just started happening today.

Is it only me or is anyone else having this trouble.

i always transfer my money asap as money frm my sales keeps the roof over me i dont think paypal like that because they would make money hanging onto my funds along with every one elses as long as posable because they make money from other peoples money maybe they are tring to delay it somehow for their own benifet

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Re: Paypal not letting me transfer to my bank account

Just worked for me at long last, thank you for the linkSmiley Happy

Message 41 of 49
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@jawsnine wrote:

Worked for me just now on explorer but only if I opened a new page and used the link.

I thought IE was only used for downloading Firefox or Chrome........................smileys-afraid-872121.gif

I use it for accessing the forums so that my selling accounts can remain logged in on both Chrome and Firefox. I don't use it for anything else though.

Message 42 of 49
Latest reply

If anyone is still having trouble withdrawing from paypal - I spoke with them yesterday and they are aware of the problem and this is a work around which is as follows:

Type in your web browser:

paypal.com/wdfunds

hit enter and the screen for with drawing will come up and action as normal.

Worked for me with the funds in my account the next day. 

Cheers

Message 43 of 49
Latest reply

I should have moved money out..............instead I bought more stuff that I don't need! I wish there was a way to block a member from buying full stop (as in make the search bar disappear LOL).

Message 44 of 49
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I should have moved money out..............instead I bought more stuff that I don't need! I wish there was a way to block a member from buying full stop (as in make the search bar disappear LOL).

Easy Tippy, just transfer your lists to 'Murrica like Stalks does...................true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 45 of 49
Latest reply

ooak3
Community Member

mine did that last week

but the next day it was fine

Message 46 of 49
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Easy Tippy, just transfer your lists to 'Murrica like Stalks does...................true.gif

Trouble is, although I didn't this time, I often shop off the Murica site, so that won't work at all Pouty

Maybe there's a browser extension that I can install that will remove the search bar. The silly thing is, I absolutely hate shopping. Hate it with a passion. I gag when people mention "retail therapy", yet adding to my collections is another story. I have to stop buying money.

Message 47 of 49
Latest reply

Is there an Outer Mongolian site ?  That'd work unless you're into buying Yaks and Yurts as well...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 48 of 49
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Is there an Outer Mongolian site ?  That'd work unless you're into buying Yaks and Yurts as well...............

Well, it's funny you should mention that. I was thinking about putting a yurt in the back yard. Somewhere to hide when Mr Tippy decides to be in a mood. This one even comes with a yak!

Message 49 of 49
Latest reply