Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Changes Coming

http://l.reply.ebay.com.au/YesConnect/HtmlMessagePreview?a=RjEkG-v1KRqyQIiNqoXBCzZW&msgVersion=web

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have a buyer saying item isnt as described,he says he recieved it today and went and got it fixed

Spoiler (Highlight to read)He apparently got it fixed but has only contacted me afterwards, he wants me to pay for repairs.shouldnt he have contacted me first before doing anything like that.he has given me no chance to do anything about it.i have of...

Resolved! Selling separate items, as a bundle

I was wondering how to sell some of my already listed items, as a bundle. A buyer has sent me a message asking if they could buy about 3 or 4 books, as a bundle (I'm selling all of the volumes seperately)They have suggested a price and I am thinking ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

CQ,Cats,DG,Horizon,Love my sheep

Not a subject..just a thank you to the above folks who have helped this board out many many times either directly or indirectly with your knowledge of the system and good ole common sense advise. You've helped me numerous times with the advise you've...

Listing Pics - I'M ABOUT TO LOSE MY **bleep**!!!!!

HELP! A few months ago I realised almost 85% of my listings had lost their gallery images (kinda explained the huge drop in sales ) )Anyhoo, I processed to spend DAYS redoing them all, resizing pics, taking more etc etc until every single listing was...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

More unfair late shipment ratings

Like many sellers I've pushed out my handling time to 3 days (from 1)I've just received a late shipment defect. The parcel was delivered within the quoted timeframe but not picked up by the buyer until 5 days later from the post office.Of course I ca...

Agressive Buyer Making Threats and Unreasonable demands

I need help I sold a Generator on Ebay this week that was listed as an 11 KVA Generator with close up pictures of the model number and ports etc. It was listed as pick up only in Melbourne I sold it to a man in Sydney who insisted on driving 11 hours...