Photo editing with text UNDER photo

Good afternoon eBaysians,

I hope you can help.

We have a mailing list and send out the occasional half a dozen items with text descriptions. Currently using Google Photos, but you can only insert text above ALL the photos.

I'm looking for a photo editing tool/app that allows you to enter text either above or below individual photos, not on them, or above them all.

You might be able to save me hours of investigation and trial, in which case I'd be most appreciative and send you six red jelly beans 🙂

Hehe! Any direction or suggestions with this appreciated.

thanks,

Melina.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi Melina.

Don't know if this will help but I have been using Picasa 3(latest update I have)for years. It is free to download and can do many things with photos uploaded from a camera or phone. One being adding in text and placing it wherever you want it to be. You can also have it it different fonts, sizes and colours. I have used this program to upload to ebay without a problem and its' ease of use is what attracted me in the first place.

Cheers:)

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hi rwhi, 

I've just had a squiz and I think it will be perrrrrrfect 🙂

It looks very easy to use and that helps someone like me .... lol.

Thanks soooooo much for responding. 

Melina.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

No idea, but can I swap the jelly beans for Red Frogs

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I'd have to get your red frogs valued first. Who's paying for the valuation .... lol.

Melina.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

HI again Melina.

Glad to be of help. At least this program does not need a degree in IT to use. I was bought a really expensive program a few years back and it was so complicated to use I ended up selling it on ebay just to get my sanity back lol. Picasa uses the "KISS" system and I love it. Have a great evening.

Cheers Robyn:)

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply