Postage Calculator Not working

Hi I am sure I have seen recent comments about this but could not find any this morning. Postage calculator problems?? It seems not to be working.

My ads usually show the postage costs for items over 500 grams at the top of the ad and it can be  changed by adjusting the postcode if need be. But at present at the top of ad shows Calculate. In the postage tab a message in red states cannot be calculated enter a valid postcode.

I am guessing another of the incredible amount of bugs on here at present. I suppose it is on the list of things for the Techies to fix !!

I have a disgruntled buyer this morning wanting a heavy parcel sent for under 500 grams price. I suppose as it was not working she just assumed it would be under 500 grams?? However had she read the ad she would have noticed I had stated the weight.

Anyway hope they fix it soon. Hubby said he had noticed it too recently but thought it was fixed?? Apparently not.

Cheers and happy selling one and all. 

Cat Happy

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Postage Calculator Not working

It is obviously the way you have set your postage up. AP offer flat rate options country-wide. Try those, or use calculated. Noting that calculated shows you the cost to YOUR postcode unless you change the postcode, so will always show YOU the cheapest option.

Which is unlikely to be the issue from SIX years ago, or you would have already found a solution.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply