22 REPLIES 22

Postage going up again!

How rude, a 60c jump on the 500 gram satchel!

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

Postage going up again!

65c

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

Postage going up again!

And Delivery Time being one day more!!!

Think there may be some jobs going in Aust Post, or the trucks and planes are going to go slower ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Postage going up again!

And Delivery Time being one day more!!!

Think there may be some jobs going in Aust Post, or the trucks and planes are going to go slower ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

think it is more a case of ''reality'' catching up with ''quoted delivery times''

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Postage going up again!

Well shipping in products from the states is almost officially cheaper (shipping alone, we are talking)   What a shame.

I wish there was some way we could put a blurb on our ebay pages letting buyers know why costs of products need to go up.  I mean lets face it,   the average buyer doesnt set foot in a post office to post something so they have no idea how much it actually costs to post something out.  Pretty soon buyers are just going to opt to buy from overseas no matter how many weeks longer it takes to get their item.     I mean i just bought my daughters radio flyer trike off fishpond because i literally saved 1/2 the money buying it overseas.  Waiting the estimated month for it to get here is no big deal to me in light of the savings.

Sigh im so sick of trying to guess what i can get away with sending large letter rates but i cant stomach tacking on an extra 7 bux shipping  I would'nt sell anything.

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Postage going up again!

So prices are go UP but the service delivery time is going to be longer ! What is up with that !

http://auspost.com.au/media/documents/domestic-parcels-price-and-delivery-standards-changes.pdf

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

Postage going up again!

I can't see the date, when is this effective from? anything else like large letters  change?

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Postage going up again!

date is in the heading...22 Oct

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

Postage going up again!

" Just like many businesses, Australia Post is operating in a challenging business environment with increasing external costs, particularly around delivery, transport and energy costs. "

Liars ! They hold the monopoly on the Australian postal system !

Tramps like us,
Baby we were born to run....

Bruce Springsteen
Message 10 of 23
Latest reply