Postage included in the "grand total"?

When you go to your "seller dashboard" and see what your total sales have amounted to, does this figure include postage fees which the buyer has paid? Also, can you change this to show $AUD instead of $USD? 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The total amount is sales only, no postage.

And, no it can't be changed to AU$.

Just google the currency calculator if you want to know the conversion.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

That figure there ks pretty inaccurate. For example, if you have some items with Free Shipping and some with postage, the whole thing gets confused. Then you will have to convert it to AUD with the rate of the day.

If all of your transactions are going through PayPal you can use its much more sophisticated reports. I use PayPal Business, it's a free upgrade with no monthly fee, I don't know if the reports are available in plain PayPal. You can see graphs and totals for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and even pick your own dates and compare everything with the previous year, etc. And the reports are downloadable.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The seller hub gives you rolling weekly, monthly and 90 day turnover figures which include postage.

I work on keeping my own records, as all prudent people do, regardless of whether they are selling for profit or not. No way would I rely on eBay to do my accounting for me.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I'm with Dave on this one.

Definitely keep your own detailed records and set up your accounting to reconcile these with eBay invoicing.

Discrepancy's WILL occur.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply