Required Item Specifics - Coming Soon

I imagine other people have received the same message I did today, about required item specifics by July 12th.

Haven't had time to wrap my head around this properly yet, but short version question: is there any way this isn't going to be ridiculously time-consuming?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Required Item Specifics - Coming Soon

none...hmm...i will try that..just to try to kill off the lingering 'recommendations'...thanks

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Required Item Specifics - Coming Soon

@jillywinkle wrote:

And how does one refund a customer now using managed payments? I can't find anything or anywhere to do so. Also, I can't contact buyers now after sale, unless I click on their ID and go from there, as opposed to just hitting contact seller on the main page of the listing. Pfft

With refunding a customer, you should be able to just go the item on your Sold Items page and choose Refund. The refund comes off the balance of your next scheduled managed payout.  If there aren't any pending pay outs it's handled a bit differently - not sure, as I haven't had this situation, but I think they treat it as a debit on your account.

I haven't noticed that contacting buyers is any different under the new system; again it should be an option on your sold items page.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply