Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to speak to someone?

I participated in an unlimited listing promo last month. I currently have 3,500 listings but need to cancel 2,000 of them in the next couple of weeks to avoid paying insertion fees. I also have another 6,000 listings on my website that I would like t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item dispute, but buyer says she didn't lodge one

A few days ago I wrote that a buyer had opened a case more than 90 days after purchase. The dispute outcome is still pending and initially I thought it was a chargeback.I have been communicating with the buyer, and she says that she only tried to con...

How can i list my item without having to use pay pal..I

Tryning to list an item have put Bank Deposit and Cash on delivery as an option. I don't wan't to use PAY PAL but it keeps saying To list this item, you need to accept PayPal or other approved electronic payments as a payment method.Can anyone help p...

Picture uploading annoyance

Hi everyone,Just venting again but is anyone else finding their pictures being realligned by ebay when you upload them.Not all for one listing, and not always, but enough for me to get sick of having to reallign them back to way I took them one by on...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"Sponsored" listings

just recently noticed 2 items that are appearing on every page in my search results with "Sponsored" at the top of them. how do they get such great exposure? its allways the same 2 items

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

thank you

I have no question. I just want to say a big thank you for your efficiency and the wonderful deals that you provide.