Return policy

I sold a used slow fast cooker to buyer in Tasmania. This buyer realised that postage and the cost of item was too high & changed his mind. Easiest way to get his money back was to deliberately damage the cooker then asked Ebay fo a refund. Ebay did not look the more closely, did not ask me to provide my photo evidence, ignored my arguments. Ebay took easiest way to solve the case.

Beware of this buyer !!!!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Return policy

You can't name n shame on this public forum. The mods have removed the buyers name.

It is possible the postal service or carrier have damaged it in transit.

How do you know the buyer realized the cost was too high ?

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Don't accept ebay's initial auto copy and paste that " this is the buyers experience", get on to CS with your photos and there is a high chance it will be resolved in your favor.  Have done it recently after getting auto knock back, spent the extra time on CS and worked in my favor

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The bid on the item plus the cost of postage came to +- 20% of price of new on internet. That is my assumption why the buyer damaged the cooker in order to get refund. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thank you, at present is too late for this step. I will be more careful in my other listings.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply