Returns

I just like to tell a story about my return.

I am selling led bulb on ebay, and a customer brought one.  When he received ,he like to return with two reason.

1, the lamp size is different. he use a ruler to measure the demanison and said it is a little bit smaller than size what I have descripted in my listing. (110mm, he measured. 120mm I listed).

2. voltage is not right.  I descripted my bulb suitful 220-240v, but only mark 220v on the bulb. At the fact, it works in 220-240v and I have mark voltage on the package.

He requesst return on above reason under "Doesn't match description or photos.“

I do think I have done anything wrong on my listing and refuse the return postage on my account, what do you think?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Returns

110mm is NOT 120mm as listed . If he wanted a 120mm to fit a project or whatever then a 110mm wont fit. Your in the wrong so I would refund and change your listings to show -correct- sizes. 

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Returns

I doesn't matter whether or not you agree. The buyer will win a dispute and you will have to refund. Generally the buyer will also get to keep the item if you don't agree to provide return postage at your expense.

If you don't resolve the issue and eBay steps in, you will also get a defect for non-resolution as well as being out the item and postage.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Returns

Not a simple item to measure with a ruler.  Ask the buyer to send a picture to show how he has measured the item.  If the globe

is simply resting on a flat surface, Then the measurement is likely incorrect and could easily account for the  10mm difference.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Returns

You answer shows the real ebay.

I am not really care the return, if I do misleading the buyers,  I would like to accept the postage and fix my description then.

But, I just hate the buyer made a reason to get refund.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply