Ridiculous website

Ebay is freaking disappointing. I have been asked to update my account informations, in this case my Driver’s License photos. I have been uploading for at least 7 times (receiving numerous emails to update my details) now and all the photos were clear enough and legible yet they have been rejected over and over. First time in my life that I’ve met a website that wants a PERFECT copy of an ID! Maybe you want me to hand you my actual ID?!! Bec this is ridiculous! Government websites never demand such ridiculous preferences of ID uploads as long as they’re clear and legible. I think you just don’t want to pay me the money that belongs to me—-I sold an item and because of this rubbish account updates, my payment is put on hold! This will be the LAST TIME I will do business with Ebay. Your seller fees are ridiculously overpriced anyway and I’m done with all these BS! Stop this update account and putting on hold my payment. I’ve paid enough seller fees for one item sold and I deserve to get my money! 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ridiculous website

Ridiculous website

These are public boards.  You are not talking to eBay. 

If your ID doesn’t meet the required standard of clarity, there’d be a problem. Perhaps it’s another issue; is your name on eBay the same as that on your driver licence?

Have you verified your bank account?

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ridiculous website

Read the T&Cs you agreed to when you started selling. Simple.

You'll get your money when you comply with government requirements, after the mandatory holding period.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Ridiculous website

You are a new seller, and no matter what your funds will be on hold for 30 days.  If you  don't like it then remove the rest of your listings before they sell.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Ridiculous website

Other members cannot do it for you

You should have been verified before you even sold anything, plus actually read the box you ticked saying you have read and understood the terms

No use doing something 7 times when you are failing to do it correctly

Your funds will be kept on hold, just like they are for everyone else for 30 days after you have signed up to Managed Payments fully and correctly

You were well aware of the fees, which were shown when you listed

eBay do not care if you use the site or not, they will not notice in the least in you leave

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Ridiculous website

@sandypebbles wrote:

eBay do not care if you use the site or not, they will not notice in the least in you leave

I always have problems when people make this comment.  Ebay will notice this person going,  there will be one less complainer for them to deal with.

But more importantly their profit will drop by 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply