SLOW SALES

Anyone experiencing slow sales at the moment,I have dropped off and am down 80% in the last week?...................

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

SLOW SALES

MY SALES ARE PITIFUL !! I AM STARTING TO GET RID OF WHAT I HAVE AND FINISHING UP. NOT WORTH THE TIME ANYMORE.

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

It's never going to be the same each week for obvious reasons, it just doesn't happen like that. Would I be correct in saying it is off peak for you at this time of year anyway.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

We have certainly been way down on what we would consider normal over the past 5-months or so. Sometimes up to 90% down.

But in the past couple of weeks I'd have to say there are definite signs of a comeback. We hope it continues.

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

Not really I have good sales all year round usually but I have noticed some of the big players in fishing gear like BCF and Tackle World have joined ebay so its getting harder.Why big companies with there own websites would join ebay is beyond me?..............

Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

I increased item prices and reduced domestic shipping prices to see if ebay's recommendations will hold. Two things have happenned as a result:

1) domestic sales have dropped dramatically.

2) International sales have disappeared.

So much for ebay's zero postage cost policy.

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

the big guys will join ebay to put us little guys out of business, it's what they do, supermarkets worked hard to put the small corner shop out, they do not care about the sale, just the customer coming over to them, don't despear just keep plugging away, we can't beat them

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

yep our sales have been and remain so for the past 8 weeks, absolutley woeful..something is not right..

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

I had a very slow first 9 days of the month. Subsequent sales have managed to bring me up to above average (on a monthly basis, I certainly wouldn't look at week by week). Slowed down over the last couple of days, but still up there with pre-Christmas, so I'm happy.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

One of my customer woking in Granville Australia Post Sydney parcel centre. He said to me: there are at least 7 x 40Ft container arriving every day, all smal parcels from China. How about Brisbane and Melbourne? People buy goods directly from China for cheap price.

Message 10 of 23
Latest reply