SLOW SALES

Anyone experiencing slow sales at the moment,I have dropped off and am down 80% in the last week?...................

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

SLOW SALES

Australia post deliver all this for free , we pick up the bill , our shipping cost cannot possibly be competive with the Chinese 

blame Australia post for the debarkle , now there in bed with Ebay who doubledip on our postage, charge us same as Australia post do , receive bulk discount from Australia post , but do not pass onto there customers , then have the cheak to grab a f

@aquacor wrote:

One of my customer woking in Granville Australia Post Sydney parcel centre. He said to me: there are at least 7 x 40Ft container arriving every day, all smal parcels from China. How about Brisbane and Melbourne? People buy goods directly from China for cheap price.

ee from us to send our own parcels.

I wonder if Ebay pay taxes on our fees that we are charged on postal labels! I would assume not.if so then Aussy post is also losing millions of unpaid taXES that we would paid for shipping.

there should be a inquiry into the rorts

Message 11 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

Very slow sales this week.  Has Ebay switched servers again!!!

Message 12 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

I have noticed that the last few times ebay has offered loads of free listings, that sales go down, because the site is flooded with choices! More listings than ever means more choices and people just watch and aren't in any hurry, because there is so much to choose from .. at least that is what I think happens

Message 13 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

I have too much sales, and I am also Below Standard, I've been constantly busy with packing and sending out my products everyday and I spend long hours at home packing them. No time for a real job at all. I wish I started selling on eBay years ago. I would be so big now at this current growth rate. But alas I still have alot to learn while doing so, to prevent my defect rate from going Below standard.

Heres a tip, learn how to use photoshop... Regardless of how you think, alot of people are intrigued to click on your listing because of good photos and listing skill. It actually makes a big difference in my experience.

Message 14 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

@helenm777 wrote:

Hi Helen, Last week was pretty dismal. Views and traffic where less than half what they normally are.  I have around 2000 listings and sold one item for $15 for the whole weekend. I checked my forum posts to see if I had said anything that would get my listings put in the freezer. Nothing to controversial there. I checked for recent defects, One around a week ago, but I have more than one account so dont think that was the answer. I was that concerned I phoned my sister interstate and asked her to search my items to see if they where showing. ( yes they where and in the same order as I see them, including first listed item in some catagories )  I phoned CS to see if there was an issue ( as expected, no there wasnt ) but things have gone back to normal since then with good sales Monday.

I,m also still recieving around 15%-20% of my international sales, going to the Netherlands. Whats that all about ??? My products are generic as far as countries go. You cant tell me we are getting balanced International exposure when an annomoly like that continues for months. VERY STRANGE DAYS HERE ON EBAY.

Message 15 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

Very Slow - Since Friday last week, only 1 sale.

Very extraordinary. 

The lights are off!? 

Message 16 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

It's bizarre, our sales were steadily increasing week on week for about 3 months straight, then as of last week we've dropped down to about 1-2 sales per day! I don't get why there's been such a huge drop right before christmas, when during the traditional 'slow' period we were doing so well.

Message 17 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

Anonymous
Not applicable

yep very slow here too...hardly any sales since last Thursday. The week before that was crazy sales numbers

Message 18 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

@chameleon54 wrote:

@helenm777 wrote:

I,m also still recieving around 15%-20% of my international sales, going to the Netherlands. Whats that all about ??? My products are generic as far as countries go. You cant tell me we are getting balanced International exposure when an annomoly like that continues for months. VERY STRANGE DAYS HERE ON EBAY.

YAAAAAY !!! Just had a sale. Not to the Netherlands this time. This one went to Estonia !!!!!!!! ...... Hang on ...........where is Estonia  ?      Smiley Frustrated 

Message 19 of 23
Latest reply

SLOW SALES

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chameleon54 wrote:
YAAAAAY !!! Just had a sale. Not to the Netherlands this time. This one went to Estonia !!!!!!!! ...... Hang on ...........where is Estonia  ?      Smiley Frustrated 

im pretty sure thats where Encino Man lives

Message 20 of 23
Latest reply