Sales way down

3 accounts  - 1 has had 1 sale in the last 3 weeks (Normaly gets 10ish sales a month)  - this account sales are down 60-70% and 3rd account that normally sells 100- 200 sales a month has had 5 sales in the last 3 weeks

On one account I normally pay $200 to 300 per month for the last few months in fees. Just got this months invoice .....$27.00 

I know about throttling and other threads about this but just wondering if ebay has a bullseye on me for some reason or are others seeing BIG declines in sales 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Sales way down

same....but they're fiddling - see my new thread on this board
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Sales way down

twyngwyn....I couldn't find the fiddling post? Can you guide me?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Sales way down

My sales are up around 10% on normal, but it is bill time for me in a week or so. I seem to get a few good sales just before the monthly account is due to be paid.

I have been considering opening another store to sell a different line of products. I have found a little niche that seems to be doing very nicely and have been looking at how other sellers are going in the catagory. Their sales are very strong and consistent and it is a lot more vibrant than the catagory I normally sell into. The items are a specific range of vintage collectables.

Its interesting that there are still sellers on ebay who are having exceptional sales. Its just a case of finding the rare items that buyers still want.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Sales way down

In my case, I'm losing all my sales because the zoom function on images is not working. Lots of people in the same boat. eBay tells me it's been escalated. 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Sales way down

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Sales way down

I've had a few sales over the past week but nothing like I wish it was.

I used to take 4 to 5 times the amount of parcels to the post office each visit.  For almost 2 years now it's been real low.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply