Saying Thank you.

When someone buys an item ogg me i always contact them and thank and appreciate there purchase etc ... and few other nice things, i found i get people happy to come back and buy again if the item was good with great communication. 

Also normally after about 1 month people that have not left me FB i kindly thank them again and ask nicely if they dont mind putting FB as it means so much to other buyers and most will when they see my message

Have a great Christmas all ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Saying Thank you.

Yes Mick, good and polite communications, especially โ€˜thank youโ€™sโ€™ go a long way, especially today when the art has been lost to so many.

Have a great and especially safe Xmas yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

Melina.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

marwi_3023
Community Member
As a seller I always give feedback but as a buyer I only give feedback if the seller does.
I always send a message of receipt with thanks.
Sometimes a seller leaves feedback on the last day or two and I might not see until after I can no longer leave feedback
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

I give feedback both sides even though I don't receive them back sometimes, who cares about a buyers feedback,sellers are the ones that need to get them lol go the sellers.

Seriously as a seller I write a thank you on all the items I send to my buyers Woman Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply