Sellers beware re GTC listings.

Don't know if this has already been posted on the boards.

My GTC listings seem to auto relist to 36 days now on the Aus site and 32 days on the USA site.

So if anyone is watching items finishing to end them before they relist be careful they may go beyond 30 days.

image host
Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Spoiler
Five glorious rrrrrings!
Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Hopefully it will become as clear as consommé for all sellers.

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Will I be able to scatter the seeds?

Of course. I won't embed the poppyseeds too firmly.

The Special Vampire Forecast should state:

... And it's a fine day today, with many crossroads providing auspicious places for the realms of the dead and the living to meet. Scattered poppy and millet seeds are expected, although satellite imagery shows a good number of corpses buried face down. Holy water levels are rising, so vampires should avoid setting sail...

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

It gets more strange. Just check my listings and they are set to roll over anywhere up to 42 days time.  I have over 100 listings that end in between 32 and 42 days.  huh??

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

You're not repeating yourself here as far as I'm aware. THAT information was posted on the PS board, was it not? At 10.48 this morning.

Not everybody has access to PS.

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Kaloo, kalay

Seed scattering I gang agley

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

I mentioned it in the 'latest promo' thread either yesterday or the day before, plus I mentioned it a few weeks ago. I have a feeling I mentioned it somewhere else as well.

All people have to know is that the next time it rolls over it'll be on the same day of the month as it was initially listed.  Anyone who uses seller hub will easily see that.

If people read the announcements it'd help but I guess that'd be way too hard.

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

I don't recall it, but that means nothing. I'm craving poppyseeds.

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

I'm poppying off to bed!

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

There's absolutely nothing to 'beware of'.  An extra long cycle is a bonus to some sellers; to others it just means it'll be a bit longer before they show up again in ending soonest.

There is for those ending their listings as they reach the last day knowing they always have 600 only rotating different ones at one time.

If they go to 36-42 days you could end up with more than 600 and be charged listing fees.

image host
Message 20 of 21
Latest reply