Selling Manager & Turbo Lister being retired in US

Was over on the US boards and noticed that eBay has announced that not only are they retiring Selling Manager and Selling Manager Pro in the US that they are retiring Turbo Lister and will discontinue support after June 2017 - all replaced with an upgraded Seller Hub.  

Wanted to give others the heads up, particualry if they use Turbo Lister.  Not sure of what will happen in Oz ? Are others across the introduction of seller listing managements within the new Seller Hub in Australia.

http://pages.ebay.com/sellerinformation/news/fallupdate16/seller-tools.html#tab=whats-new&faq=faq-sh...

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Looks like they've realized their below standard/defect system is suspect:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/news/sp16/below-standard-update

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Yeah, looks like they might give a bit of leeway, instead of saying 'bye bye forever'

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

No I can't find it either.

But I thought you were referring to the Seller Hub.  Sorry

There has been discussion before, here, about the demise of turbo lister, but it must have

been on a thread that went off topic.  I can't find it just now

It was definitely discussed quite recently.  I can't be sure but I think it was said that turbolister would no longer exist after the changes.  Don't quote me on that though!!

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

I know I mentioned it in passing on a TL thread about a month ago (link), but could also have been discussed in other threads, can't for the life of me remember the source of my info - I know I read it on eBay, but seems likely it was on the US site as I can't find any mention of it in any of the recent announcements etc, and I do read the US Seller Releases as they tend to happen earlier than eBay AU's and we get most of the same things (not the things I actually want, though - like a replacement option for opened requests, which the US got but we didn't. >_> ). 

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

Ah....that's the one I remember

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

It was also discussed on the Powersellers board

Link is here but you will need to be a Powerseller to view

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/PowerSellers/More-Changes-Spring-Seller-Release/m-p/1992182#M73623

In the link you provided imastawka again refers to the Seller Hub for detail.  She is incorrect there is NO reference to loss of TurboLister in the Australian Spring Seller Release you need to see the US Fall Seller Release for details.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply