Sendle.com - using them for the first time

Hi everyone, any other sellers out there using Sendle on a regular basis? I just used them for the first time to send a large-ish item (about 1.8kg) and their cost is lower than Aus Post, and it's door-to-door Toll courier. Pick up by Toll is scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully all will go well.

Message 1 of 84
Latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Re: Sendle.com - using them for the first time

I have used Sendle a few times now and up till this week i had no issues with pick ups. However this week I booked a parcel for pick up on Wednesday that has to be delivered by today and after 3 days no courier has shown up to collect after I left parcel outside and I was at home all day. I am not that impressd now as this will affect my ebay ratings as a non delivery.

Just proves you pay for what you get. Cheap prices and eventually no service.

Message 61 of 84
Latest reply

Sendle lost a parcel that I sent. I placed a complaint and they responded that they don;t know where the parcel is and that I can put a claim for up to $300. I sent them all that they asked for, including invoice and proof of purchase. I only got an email from them saying that in 2 days the claim will be cancelled if I don't respond. I tried replying to that email, then sending various emails to their contact form, but it's been 3 weeks and they didn't bother responding any of them.
They don't list a phone number and now I know why.
Don't use them, they will steal your money and your packages
Message 62 of 84
Latest reply

Glad yours went well - seems by reading this they may have started quite well (or have financially interested parties postting positivity for them - my experience has been way different to that, and more along the lines of those that have had issues with them - 

Shocking experience with both delivery and sending

First ever experience was someone sending me an item. It never arrived. The sender and I opened a case and they said they would investigate. Not much it seems was done as the final response, after 10 days of waiting, was that the driver said they had left it by the front door of my unit - even when I said that was impossible because of the 3 security doors they could not have gone through. Never got any further follow up.

Then, thinking that may be a one off, booked a pick up to send a parcel. Booked for pick up the next day. 3.30 comes and no pick up - so having checked the website (contradicting information about pick up windows and expectations) reached out to the company. ONLY THEN told "our providers donโ€™t pick up or delivery from auction houses, malls, hospitals, military bases or airports" - even though where I am has a FREE car park 10 meters away from our front door and we get many parcels collected and delivered by the courier companies they say they use. Their suggestion - ask a friend to take the parcel and they can collect from them - what sort of business is this?

They say it is the same for delivery - but I KNOW we have had packages delivered via Sendle here (not many, but some). So on both occasions been LIED to and not received ANY SERVICE. Use at your peril - wish I'd read the other reviews first!!

Message 63 of 84
Latest reply

Update: - Couriers Please person just turned up to my work to collect the parcel - which was cancelled because Sendle were adamant they would not pick up from this address.....2 days late, but he turned up!! Had to send him away and let him know I cancelled it based on information from Sendle and used MailMan yesterday morning
Message 64 of 84
Latest reply

digrar
Community Member
Sendle are twice the price of Aus post and eBay won't let me select auspost as an option with custom packaging.. Excellent.
Message 65 of 84
Latest reply

If you want to use Aust Post for your label you can do it yourself by going onto their website.

It does mean you will have to input much of the information about the address, size and some other information yourself but you can print off your own label.

Their pricing is not discounted untill you get to a volume count of labels per month, then the discount grows as you send more and you hit higher levels. 

There is not much difference between using the ebay label option (not Sendle) or Aust Post other than some time. 

We used to use the eBay label as they were a bit cheaper, but now that their pricing is the same as AP website we use My post.   

As eBay have now joined forces with Sendle they will not be advertising AP as an option for labels I wouldn't think.

Message 66 of 84
Latest reply

here we go again, been using sendle... again... 4 parcels still sitting at drop off location FOR A WEEK NOW.... Arrgghh, back to Aust post

Message 67 of 84
Latest reply

I tried putting the tracking number from Sendle in the Toll Tracking ,and it tells me that they can't find it.

So maybe Sendle uses other Courier as well

Which sucks as it is inpossible to track most things being sent by that Company.

Think i stick to Australian Post

Message 68 of 84
Latest reply

@bundymods wrote:

So maybe Sendle uses other Courier as well

Sendle is a courier broker, so they use the cheapest courier company to the buyers address - which is often Fastway unfortunately.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 69 of 84
Latest reply

I used them, 4 weeks to get a parcel from Brisbane to Darwin, goods have gone via Sydney and Adelaide. Never again for me.

Message 70 of 84
Latest reply