Sendle.com - using them for the first time

Hi everyone, any other sellers out there using Sendle on a regular basis? I just used them for the first time to send a large-ish item (about 1.8kg) and their cost is lower than Aus Post, and it's door-to-door Toll courier. Pick up by Toll is scheduled for tomorrow, hopefully all will go well.

Message 1 of 84
Latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Re: Sendle.com - using them for the first time

I can see why, when I check Sendle reviews, why 30% of people are unsatisfied with their service. 4 weeks to get a parcel from Brisbane to Darwin - estimated time of delivery has changed 3 times. Parcel went from Brisbane, it took 10 days to get to Sydney, then another 7 days to get to Adelaide. Where to next before it gets to Darwin?
I will go back to Inxpress where the service is far better.
Message 71 of 84
Latest reply

I have been stung by them, 4 weeks to go Brisbane to Darwin, via Sydney and Adelaide - never again for me.
Message 72 of 84
Latest reply

Agree - I will never use them again after the experience I had
Message 73 of 84
Latest reply

I will never use them again after my experience. Try Inxpress, I have found them to be good.
Message 74 of 84
Latest reply

No need to post the same information numerous times. We can see all of your replies.

Message 75 of 84
Latest reply

Dudded buyer here. Thanks for confirming what I was trying to understand just now about two Sendle deliveries. There is no way I would buy if the listing had a Sendle or Fastway/Aramex logo or name on it.  The sellers in my case do not use such words or logos  anywhere in their listing - it's 'standard parcel delivery'.

This may be of interest to sellers. I have had the Fastway nightmare before and I will immediately dispute the transaction with the seller if my 'Sendle' delivery arrives in the form of (i) a card from Fastway/Aramex saying 'we missed you, please come to a location of our choosing to get your parcel' and/or (ii) a delay more than three days beyond the 7-day estimate. I am not being fully informed as a buyer if delivery details in the listing do not clearly state that a courier is going to be used for delivery. 

Message 76 of 84
Latest reply

Sendle is a courier broker.   No seller will ever mention them as they use many different courier companies, depending on who is the cheapest for delivery in your area.

Message 77 of 84
Latest reply

cheapest normally means slowest. My parcel is setting at the drop-off location for two days and still waiting for some magic thing to happen. It's really not worth saving 50 cents to get such a mash. 

Message 78 of 84
Latest reply

They must be desperate, this has just come now...

Great news! You have been selected to receive discounted business rates with Sendle, from $5.47. Plus, you can now connect your Shopify and eBay orders to utilise the exclusive rates and for more efficient fulfilment, with our new multi-channel shipping portal.

Your business is now opted in to receive business postage rates due to meeting one of the following criteria over a rolling 8 week period:
  • 160 Sendle postage labels printed
  • 300 eBay transactions
  • 160 eBay transactions for eBay Plus sellers 
The discounted business rates for Sendle delivery options will appear when buying and printing postage on eBay.

To maintain the discounted rates, a minimum of 160 Sendle postage labels must be printed via eBay on a rolling 8 week basis.

Opted in? I never asked in the first place. Nearly every order is sent with either the usual $1.10 standard "letter" within Australia, or what was $3.20 Airmail overseas, well it was before the virus made a mess. 

And so far it seems to work, and has for nearly a decade now. I "like" how keep calling me a business when all I do is sell off my spare used railway tickets, and buy more for my collection. Not a whiff of business in view..!

Message 79 of 84
Latest reply

Utterly unreliable, unable to contact them or get responses, useless tracking system and yes, my Ebay rating will suffer from using them. Completely digraceful, package still sitting here after 3 days, might as well have walked it to the customer. Their so called 'dashboard' just goes around in circles. NEVER again.

Message 80 of 84
Latest reply