Silly question - perhaps

....but I also think the only silly question is the one not asked, so here we go.

We have much stock to diversify with and open a store - perhaps on the store bit -still weighing it up. I would also like to sell items supplementary and complimentary to our prime items. Does anyone have any idea of where one can buy wholesale to resell here on eBay. Some may not want to part with such information if they have it, and I completely understand that. Any direction though, much appreciated. Or, perhaps PM me if more comfy with that 🙂

Thanks guys 🙂

Melina.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Silly question - perhaps

Are you talking pipe or smoking peripherals to compliment ?

Or any smaller items in general ?

image host
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

Hi Kopes,

Both actually, but specifically pipe and smoking related.

Ta,

Mel

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

I don't think anyone is going to give away their latest good ideas. Smiley Wink

I was involved in giftware many years ago and as you are probably aware the giftware fairs are normally huge.

We were involved in one in Sydney and one in Melbourne, traditionally around Aug-Sept so stores could order stock for xmas 1st November delivery.

From memory there were some smaller fairs around Feb.

You could find out when and where some of these fairs are on, perhaps contact the Giftware Association which we used to be active members of. Don't know if it still runs.

Otherwise perhaps the publishers of the Giftguide Australia has all the calender dates around Aus.

If anything this trail might lead to other contacts or ideas.

image host
Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

Thanks always Kopes 🙂

I knew it was a hard question, but you just never know.

Its something entirely new for us and quite different to ‘collecting’ if you follow? To go out and purchase specifically for re-sale is an entirely different thing. Thanks for your suggestions. We’ll start digging around 🙂

Thanks Kopes.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

Melina, you have to remember which dress is which, if you've got more than one id, lol

Image result for changing dresses animated

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

Oh Stawks, you are so right ... lol.

I’ll get used to it. Honest, I hadn’t had a sip even 🙂

But, I’m about to - another full-on day. We often wonder how we ever had time to go to work ... lol.

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

Mel, this is what I do. Selling accouts in one browser, the forums in another. That way you can have 2 accounts active at the same time. You just need to remember which account you are logged into in which browser. 

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

I suspect I'd be very bad at pulling off a two-hat situation. Ah well, as Popeye said, I Yam What I Yam And Dat's All What I Am.

Spoiler
Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Silly question - perhaps

Ah! You’ve gotta laugh, haven’t you 🙂

I’m almost a legend for my seniors moments and here I am trying to pull off a major piece of e-commerce switchology ... lol.

Funny Countess 🙂

Thanks Tippy, that’ll work for me, I think 🙂

G’night all. Peaceful dreams.

Melina.

Message 10 of 13
Latest reply