Sold car and the buyer paid but still hasn't collected the car

woodsy799
Community Member

Hi Everyone, just wanting to get some advice on my car. I sold it on ebay March 29th for $810 and the buyer paid. He was making contact with me all the time in the beginning and then the communication stopped. The car needs to be towed as it isnt registered and the buyer was fully aware of this. The problem i have is that the car is sitting in my drive way and there is no car space for my new car. If i put the other one out on the street it will be towed away. He has all of my contact details but i never got his. Not sure what i should do with the car i have tried many times to contact the buyer but still no response.

Message 1 of 76
Latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

secondly he seems to be saying he had an agreement to hold the car until the new owner could collect it.

where did the OP seem to be saying that ? just point me to that post number ??

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 71 of 76
Latest reply

In his opening post he said this.

He was making contact with me all the time in the beginning and then the communication stopped.

I assume from the way it is written he had some sort of agreement he has not mentioned to us but its not hard to see there was some sort of agreement about collecting at a later date.

Message 72 of 76
Latest reply

The fact they were communicating about it suggests the OP forgot to mention the guy obviously could not collect it straight away otherwise it wouldn't still be there now would it.

Message 73 of 76
Latest reply

your most quotable quotes in this thread I think are

Don't be so stupid

re post 71 and 72

So you made it up.... In fact the OP  neither typed nor intimated anything of the sort.....

You may be better off having a crack at sublimally channeling the Lotto numbers

.... bigger payday.

The fact they were communicating suggests to me.... they were communicating

atheism is a non prophet organization
Message 74 of 76
Latest reply

couldn't you just hire a car trailer for $40, drop the car out the front of his house with the plates off and the ebay receipt of his payment to you? ?:|

Message 75 of 76
Latest reply

Apparently the OP doesn't know what the buyer's address is.

TCT
Message 76 of 76
Latest reply