cancelling sale

Hi, I sold 2 items on the weekend, both buyers have asked to cancel sale, I agreed and sent them a cancel transtaion, one has respondered by pressing the wrong button, saying that they decline my offer to cancel sale, ebay has now closed the case as denied, 

I contacted customer asking why ? they said they didnt know what they were doing and did it wrong and pressed the wrong thing,          (newbie )

What do i do now as they dont want item & I can not open another cancel sale request ?

thank heaps

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cancelling sale

Click on Customer support in the top RH corner and follow the prompts till you see call us and click on that and you will get a free call number and a code to enter.

Tell them what has happened and ask they view the messages and they will fix it for you and do the credit for the fees.

This is why it is best to open a non payer dispute and also you have no idea how many other sellers they have asked to cancel their purchase.

No matter how convincing the buyer sounds it is more than likley a lie to avoid a stirke

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

cancelling sale

Click on Customer support in the top RH corner and follow the prompts till you see call us and click on that and you will get a free call number and a code to enter.

Tell them what has happened and ask they view the messages and they will fix it for you and do the credit for the fees.

This is why it is best to open a non payer dispute and also you have no idea how many other sellers they have asked to cancel their purchase.

No matter how convincing the buyer sounds it is more than likley a lie to avoid a stirke

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

cancelling sale

OK ill call them tomorrow, This guy is a newbie so i kind of understand,

But the other buyer is not, in the future I will do non payer.

thank for your help

cheers 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply