Sold items re-appearing in Active Listings?

Hi all, I was checking through my listings last night and found 3 items that sold and have been relisted into my Active items...these items sold on 11/4/18, 12/4/18 and 15/5/18...they were all relisted on 13/6/18 @ 18:30:56....

there is no way I have done this, I hardly ever go into Sold unless I am checking an order and once the order is sent, I don't go back there (unless of course there is a problem)...they appear to have been chosen at random, quite scary when I basically sell one off items so if these were to sell again, I would not be able to supply and we all know what that means...

anyone else had this problem? If not, it may pay to check...I have 1500 active items and as far as I have checked, these are the only 3 renegates...

Any information or advice on why this might have happened would be appreciated...thank you 🙂

Jenni

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Sold items re-appearing in Active Listings?

I know this is an old thread, but this has happened to me a couple of times in the past year. I just had one today, and I remember selling the item a looong time ago- maybe a couple of years .  I check my active listings occasionally and if I saw this item re- listed, I would have cancelled it. I don't have many items for sale, but for someone who has hundreds of listings, it would be a major PITA. Just waiting to get slammed (maybe) by Ebay now!

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply