Something strange going on again

Unable to see any items as Sold in the last 60days but have 7 to post but showing as no items sold anyone else having problems with Activity any ideas to help before I try to contact non customer service ????. Never seen this happen before Tried everything ??

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Something strange going on again

So in sold you have changed the drop down menu to 60 days as sometimes it might change by itself to 24 hours.

Other than that I can suggest the obvious, clear cookies, temp internet files and restart computer.

Then use chrome or firefox as browser if not already.

Also check in deleted under all selling, if there, undelete.

Going by anna's post, looks like an ebay glitch. 

image host
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Been having same problem come and go for last 2 days. Nothing I try has fixed it permanently. I am able to access my recently sold items by changing period in the sold section from 60 days to 7 days

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

I'm also having trouble with my sold listings. I need to let my customers know I have posted their items and like you it says I havn't sold anything. I would say Ebay is having another issue!!! I hope they fix it soon!!!

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Just tried changing from 60 days to 7 and it works. Thanks 1981anna
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

what anna says does work normaly ,

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Yes a glitch was my first thought Kopes going by the way it comes and goes. At the moment I can only access last 7 days nothing else on the menu works for me and now others are coming forward with same problem it would seem to confirm a glitch. Would ebay be aware of such a thing or should they be notified

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

I certainly hope ebay are aware of these glitches as I stated in another thread my old sold listings decided to list themselves and I only noticed when I had bidders on them,had to immediately cancel them lol.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

I am having the same problem. last 7 days won't work either. Last 24 hours does thank goodness as I have just sold two items and had to send a combined invoice

Hope it is fixed soon !!

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Good idea Anna if a few report it. ebay techs may not be aware of it yet. giving-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

http://ocsnext.ebay.com.au/ocs/cusr?query=1485

image host
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply