Still Flogging ebay plus

pnc75
Community Member

I see they're still bombarding us with daily promotions and emails. Wonder if it's not as successful as they'd hoped?

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Still Flogging ebay plus

Min $120 wouldn't bother me. 20 x 500kg AP prepaids go over that.

I just don't need any at the moment and I'd prefer to use the money for luxuries like food.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Did this offer come via email or was it on your All Selling page?

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Email, a couple of days ago.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Bummer - I didn't get one. Wouldn't normally have worried about it, but it was your comment about using it to buy satchels that interested me.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

PUSH10 should be available to everyone (it's on the home page). ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

Possibly because people generally come to forums to complain and those who have joined are enjoying the benefits.

It's not for everyone and the decision to join does depend in part on what you wish to buy and if it's covered.

I did the free trial and saved a few $100s in postage. I cancelled it because I didn't want my paid time to start when eBay were offering that google thing (no idea what it was!). Once they offered a $20 voucher I joined and have already saved over $29 in postage so I'm ahead of the game.

Whether I continue it in a year will depend on a number of factors including whether it still exists or they have decided people like me are getting too much value out of it!

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

I got it when it was first advertised at $29 for a year and I've already saved more than that with free postage and deals from the ebay store versions of Catch and Myer. Depending on what you tend to buy, it can be worth it.
Message 17 of 17
Latest reply