Stores now must pay insertion fees?

Do stores now have to pay insertion fees and only the Collectible category is free? Looking at the fees lists, it appears that way to me. Did this start with the managed payments? I remember having 400 or so free listing in any category with my basic store before the managed payments. Not sure if it's worth having a store if I'd have to pay insertion fees anyway since I sell mostly electronics and not collectibles

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

250000 free listings available on managed payments, use a store to reduce FVF etc

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Maybe you should review the Ebays fee page.

I have included a link to save you the hassle of doing it.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/ebay-stores-selling-fees-managed-payments...

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Probably read the no store sub.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

So that must apply to non-store owners than. Free 600 collectibles, and 40 in all categories. That's what I read on their site. But I spoke to Ebay on the phone just couple of weeks ego about letting me off the store fees for 2-3 months because I'm closed due to corona (post office too far). She recommended I cancel store subscription for that period instead and also said that if I don't renew the subscription, I'll get 2500 free listing anyway if I signup for MP. So they tell me something completely different in person than what they write on their page. In fact Ebay called me 3-4 times pushing me to sign up for MP. I guess they like my sales but don't have a clue what their own rules are. Go figure. Glad it's all on the record.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

As you  are not going to sign up to Managed Payments, what does it matter? You will get no listings, free or otherwise.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

@retrowise wrote:

So that must apply to non-store owners than. 

Iol maybe try reading the headline on the link, it clearly says stores,

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply