Strange Buyer ID

Yesterday we had a buyer buy two different items using two different IDs but the mailing address was identical so its the same person.

The user IDs are a long string of weird letters/numbers but not quite identical.

We packed and mailed those items out yesterday so she would not have received them just yet.

Now this morning we have yet another order from the same person but under yet another variant of the same weird ID.

All these userIDs show a ZERO FB score.

It could be purchases made as a guest I'm thinking and perhaps nothing to be concerned about.

But on the other hand I'm wondering if we could be being setup for something down track. We use regular mail so no tracking and the items are all under $10 each.

Anyone have any thoughts on this kind of activity.

Message 1 of 36
Latest reply
35 REPLIES 35

Strange Buyer ID

i was talking about you need permision to enter my account  for instance my gas company take money out of my account  foxtell and so and my elec company but they take out too much ,but thats another story   but in australia that law changes for banks   as i said if a customer from a bank saqys this $50 card  bill for paint they say they did not purchase  then that bank will take out from my account without my knowlage he $50 straight away     all banks in this country have a agreement.

any way when are you making muffins again let me know 

Message 31 of 36
Latest reply

Strange Buyer ID

That's what I meant about permissions, though. You've granted Foxtel etc permissions to debit money from the account, and in actual fact if you use a credit card processor to accept a payment, then you also grant them certain permissions under certain circumstances, so they are not accessing the money without permission. 

It's legal to give permission to third parties to do certain things they wouldn't normally be allowed to do, so the question up for debate is whether it's legal for certain permissions (or policies) to be obligatory. 

Message 32 of 36
Latest reply

Strange Buyer ID

all i can say is do you make banana muffins   lol  have a nice day

Message 33 of 36
Latest reply

Strange Buyer ID

Stick to baking muffins DG... you'll end up with far less of a headache if you do. Smiley LOL
Message 34 of 36
Latest reply

Strange Buyer ID

shock run smiley.gif

Message 35 of 36
Latest reply

Strange Buyer ID

only if she can cook lol

Message 36 of 36
Latest reply