Super Sunday - pay a maximum of $1 in fees

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/6205

https://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/5801

These are both showing in my promo section but the items I just relisted came off the first one (6205).  I still have my 40 so it's not using them.

"Items must be listed and available for purchase by 23:59 (AEST) on Sunday in order to qualify for the promotion."

This means they must be listed/start today but the $1 fee applies up until they end or relist, whether they're relisted automatically or not (AR or gtc).  GST isn't included so the maximum fee is really $1.10.

Ignore the bit below about it not applying to insertion fees.  I just relisted two items and there were no insertion fees.  

• Pay a maximum of $1 in Final Value Fees for any items you list and make available for purchase in a single category during the Promotion Period (see exclusions below).
  • Final Value Fees are the selling fees charged on sale of an item, calculated as a percentage of your total sale price.  The promotion does not apply to Insertion Fees, fees for optional features or upgrades or any other fees that may be applicable. Learn more about eBay fees.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

p4kvic
Community Member

All I get when i try to use super sunday promo is:

Unfortunately, you can no longer sign up for this promotional offer because it has expired

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I've got it twice, perhaps you could have one of mine Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I guess this promotion is not offered any more. Has anyone got this during last couple of Sunday's?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I didn't get the promotion for the last two Sunday's. It was a fantastic offer while it lasted. So i assume the promotion is not offered anymore.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

utebns
Community Member
Neither links worked for me
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply