Suspended. Will I sell again?

I was recently suspended through faults of my own. I rang eBay and explained what I did. They could only look at one listing because the others were older than 90days. The listing was removed and my seller dashboard says my next evaluation I’ll be above selling standard. Does that mean I’ll be able to sell again?
Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

plant-hoarder - never, ever use an "out of stock option" if you have to cancel.

That will give you an automatic defect.

I believe it is preferable to use "Other/problem with buyers address"

Message 11 of 60
Latest reply

@plant_hoarder wrote:
Thank you all for your replies. I’m don’t think they ever used the word permanently but they didn’t give a time frame either
This is a message from ebay
Your seller level is now Below Standard in the GLOBAL seller performance standards program.
What this means:
There are limits on how much you can list on eBay.
Funds from your sales may be pending in PayPal for up to 21 days.
Search rankings for your items will be lowered.
If your seller performance doesn't improve, you may be restricted from selling on eBay.
When it happened I chatted to a really rude and unhelpful eBay consultant who said why are you asking for help now, what have you have done nothing to improve. I can’t and won’t help you and ended the conversation. I then rang eBay and told them I think I made mistakes which got me here. What happened was I sold plants, and not always ones I grew. Sometimes I’d buy them and list that night. What looked good at the start of the listing didn’t always look great when it ended, not to my standards anyway so I’d let the customer know and and cancel the order choosing the option out of stock even though I had it. The representative put me through to a supervisor and he looked at the one listing he could because it wasn’t over 90 days, he decided to remove it which then brought me above average

I can't see anyhere that it says that you are suspended....just that you have limits on how much you can list and may have a hold on your funds in paypal.

Let that be a lesson to you....never list plant that you have not grown until you are sure they are healthy.

Message 12 of 60
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

That remark is totally uncalled for.

Those of us who know kollector's circumstances also know that what she says is true.

If the OP was suspended permanently there is almost no chance of ebay ever allowing him to sell again.  If the suspension was not permanent then he should have been told how long it is for....no-one here would know.

lyndal, so after all this my original response to the OP was correct. He was not permanently ban, and yet you do not seem to have any problem with kollector's remark that my answer was rubbish. She is now also threatening to buy things from me with implied mischief.

This forum is for people to voice their opinions, there are always different opinions, if you do not like an opinion, then voice your own. But when you start saying someone's opinion is rubbish, then you're asking for it.

Message 13 of 60
Latest reply

Princess OP said that they were suspended in their first post when in fact they were not suspended at all so OP has in fact given us the incorrect details as they have pointed out in their last post.

Title says suspended when there was no suspension at all.

If we knew this from the start then this thread wouldn't have gone as far as it did.

Message 14 of 60
Latest reply

OP you were never suspended at all you were just limited so you should have worded you post differently.

Message 15 of 60
Latest reply

You have some nice items,might have to buy some Woman Wink

Message 16 of 60
Latest reply

go for it. your immaturity speaks volumes :] 

just because you're p!ssed off at what happened to you (and probably rightly so) doesn't mean you need to take it out on everyone who has a different opinion to you. 

Message 17 of 60
Latest reply

Really I say I'm going to buy something is immature?

Message 18 of 60
Latest reply

Probably rightly so really that's what you think lol

Message 19 of 60
Latest reply

the only one making a fool of yourself here is you. you're acting like a child. 

i say "probably rightly so" because i know nothing of your story or background, only that ebay are more often than not a bunch of **bleep**s. 

Message 20 of 60
Latest reply