Suspended. Will I sell again?

I was recently suspended through faults of my own. I rang eBay and explained what I did. They could only look at one listing because the others were older than 90days. The listing was removed and my seller dashboard says my next evaluation I’ll be above selling standard. Does that mean I’ll be able to sell again?
Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

To cover yourself, just say, 'I assume you'd like to cancel the sale?' That way you can give 'Buyer wishes to cancel sale' for your reason for cancellation, and no marks against you.

View solution in original post

Message 56 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

That's a question you will have to ask ebay. It depends on what the length of your suspension is, what you did, the background story, etc., etc.

Some members here will scream "NO! YOU WILL NEVER BE REINSTATED!" right away and they will give examples of themselves and their friends. But nobody can know such things.

Message 2 of 60
Latest reply

It depends on what the suspension was for?

Ebay will actually let you know for how long for example 7 days or permanently suspended.

If ebay gives you a reply along the lines of that you have made a buyers experience on ebay a unsafe experience then you can kiss 

selling on ebay again.

Message 3 of 60
Latest reply

There you go again giving rubbish replies.

If a seller gets suspended permanently then they will never sell again lol.

Message 4 of 60
Latest reply

Where exactly did he say "permanent"?

With your attitude, I am not surprised ebay did not want to reinstate you.

Message 5 of 60
Latest reply

That remark is totally uncalled for.

Those of us who know kollector's circumstances also know that what she says is true.

If the OP was suspended permanently there is almost no chance of ebay ever allowing him to sell again.  If the suspension was not permanent then he should have been told how long it is for....no-one here would know.

Message 6 of 60
Latest reply

You 've got some nice items Princess,might have to buy some Woman Wink

Message 7 of 60
Latest reply

Where exactly did I say the OP was suspended permanent?

I said If,do you know what if means? Of course you don't!

Message 8 of 60
Latest reply

Thank you all for your replies. I’m don’t think they ever used the word permanently but they didn’t give a time frame either
This is a message from ebay
Your seller level is now Below Standard in the GLOBAL seller performance standards program.
What this means:
There are limits on how much you can list on eBay.
Funds from your sales may be pending in PayPal for up to 21 days.
Search rankings for your items will be lowered.
If your seller performance doesn't improve, you may be restricted from selling on eBay.
When it happened I chatted to a really rude and unhelpful eBay consultant who said why are you asking for help now, what have you have done nothing to improve. I can’t and won’t help you and ended the conversation. I then rang eBay and told them I think I made mistakes which got me here. What happened was I sold plants, and not always ones I grew. Sometimes I’d buy them and list that night. What looked good at the start of the listing didn’t always look great when it ended, not to my standards anyway so I’d let the customer know and and cancel the order choosing the option out of stock even though I had it. The representative put me through to a supervisor and he looked at the one listing he could because it wasn’t over 90 days, he decided to remove it which then brought me above average
Message 9 of 60
Latest reply

All good

Message 10 of 60
Latest reply